We understand that it can be challenging to juggle work, classes, life, and finances. That’s why our online programs feature competitively priced, pay-by-the-course tuition to make it easier for you to invest in your future.
- Master of Science in Education in Teacher Leadership with a Concentration in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment »
- Master of Science in Education in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages »
- Master of Science in Special Education with a Concentration in Effective Instruction and Assessment for Students with Suspected and Identified Disabilities »
- Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership »
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Education »
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Administration and Leadership »
Ways to Save on Your Education:
- No Travel Costs: Our programs are 100 percent online, which means you never have to commute to class or campus—saving you time and money.
- Affordable Tuition: USM offers students the opportunity to earn their degree online with competitively priced, pay-as-you-go tuition.
- No Hidden Fees: With no required fees, you’ll know the full cost to earn your degree from the day you begin.
- Financial Aid: The first step in applying for financial aid is to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Federal School Code for USM is 009762.