It’s Easy to Get Started!
Explore all of the requirements for admission to the online degree program that best fits your career goals. Our goal is to make it easy for you to get started quickly, so you can finish faster!
- Master of Science in Education in Teacher Leadership with a Concentration in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment »
- Master of Science in Education in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages »
- Master of Science in Special Education with a Concentration in Effective Instruction and Assessment for Students with Suspected and Identified Disabilities »
- Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership »
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Education »
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Administration and Leadership »
Benefits of the USM Online Admission Process:
- Affordable & Accelerated: With competitively priced, pay-as-you-go tuition, you can go online to earn a respected degree affordably and in as few as 10 months.
- Simple Admission Process: No GRE is required to apply. Plus, you may transfer up to 12 graduate credit hours from any university within the University of Maine System or up to six credit hours from an outside university.
- Accelerated Online Format: Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your own pace, with instructor support along the way. Multiple start dates per year mean you can begin when you’re ready, and coursework is 100 percent online with no scheduled class meetings.